Re: [phoenix-dev] Team meeting minutes - June 3/05

Mike Milinkovich wrote:
> Should we schedule a call the week of JavaOne? Something early in the
> morning California time?

I would like to suggest Wednesday, June 29 2005 at 8:00am Pacific, 11am Eastern if your schedules work with this. Otherwise, 7:00am Pacific, 10am Eastern? Sharon, do any of these work for Mike and Ian?

During this call, I would like to discuss:

a) the project plan. I'd like to review our objectives so we can lay out what specifically needs to be done for Release 1.0 in november.

b) the content ownership documents that Andrew prepared. Some of us have commented, and I'd like for us to quickly review these documents so we can reach an agreement.

c) Andrew's Storyboard/Navigation. He will explain it to us and I'd like to get an agreement from us all about the basic navigation.

d) Compare Andrew's Navigation scheme, which I think is optimal, to the challenges of implementing it in PHPNuke. This will be brief.

e) anything else?

Denis

Mike Milinkovich wrote:
Should we schedule a call the week of JavaOne? Something early in the
morning California time?

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.