RE: [phoenix-dev] WTP Requirements for Building Content

My guess is that the existing functionality will work just fine. But I have a hard time imagining how this will work once the project site migrates to the content management system.

From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: June 21, 2005 5:44 PM
To: phoenix-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [phoenix-dev] WTP Requirements for Building Content

WTP currently builds its HTML from XML using an Ant script. The processing involves 1 or 2 XSLT steps. We need Phoenix to support this type of processing, i.e. the ability to run a script to generate content.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411