[phoenix-dev] Eclipse Corner Articles?

What's the current thinking on how Eclipse Corner articles will work in the new system?

The current system has many problems. Currently we have hand coded HTML pages for the articles themselves. Updates to both the articles home page (the index) and the eclipse.org home page are manual, HTML tweaking. Authors cannot update their own articles. Content is not XHTML compliant, and uses tables and Font tags all over the place. There is no rating scheme or syndication, both of which have bugzilla entries I believe. Some project teams have written pseudo-articles that exist in their own hierarchy so they can have more control over it, but that means they're not listed in the index.

I'm open to the idea of having articles be an early adopter of the new CMS.

Back to the top