[phoenix-dev] Team meeting minutes - June 3/05

Here are the minutes of this morning's team meeting.

Who was there?
Susan
Ian
Mike
Bjorn
Andrew
Sujay
Denis

Conclusions:
- All agreed that our definition of success was using a CMS for static content plus 1 top-level project by the end of the year - We agreed that migrating current content and transforming the content involved a certain risk, so our energies would likely be focused on migrating content - we agreed that many pages needed their content updated, and that those pages would require a subject matter expert

Project Plan
Jun 6 - Jun 30: About Us static HTML re-write: Ian, Mike, Susan, Bjorn
by Jun 30: Xoops expert hired
by July 31: Content refactored on Xoops
Aug 1 - Sept 1: Pick skin and ensure we have lots of community feedback
by Nov 30: Version 1.0 (success)

Deliverables:
- Denis to commit "About Us" for the committers by Mon. Jun 6
- Hire Xoops expert ASAP
- Follow the above project plan

--
Denis Roy