RE: [phoenix-dev] Eclipse.org Directory Catalogue - changes

Ed,

I am traveling, so I have no idea if someone else has already answered this.

Yes it was intentional. I believe that the thinking was that we hope in the
future that there is more content and that a taxonomy will be needed to make
the vast quantities navigable.

I have no idea what a "technology instruction" is :-)

Whitepapers are more marketecture, but I agree that the distinction could
get fuzzy.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.