pdt-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
May 13, 10
21:38 [pdt-dev] Hudson build became unstable: cbi-pdt-2.2-helios #248 Hudson Builder '
15:43 [pdt-dev] M7 build opens WSDL files in external editor Jeff Dafoe
03:35 [pdt-dev] Hudson build is back to normal : cbi-pdt-2.2-helios #246 Hudson Builder '
May 12, 10
21:44 [pdt-dev] Build failed in Hudson: cbi-pdt-2.2-helios #245 Hudson Builder '
15:27 [pdt-dev] Build failed in Hudson: cbi-pdt-2.2-helios #244 Hudson Builder '
09:32 Re: [pdt-dev] Build failed in Hudson: cbi-pdt-2.2-helios #243 èåä
09:26 [pdt-dev] Build failed in Hudson: cbi-pdt-2.2-helios #243 Hudson Builder '
May 10, 10
22:01 [pdt-dev] Hudson build is back to stable : cbi-pdt-2.2-helios #240 Hudson Builder '
April 26, 10
14:04 Re: [pdt-dev] Can you build a new dltk version for the latest api change? sNop
April 10, 10
03:32 RE: [pdt-dev] PDT and web services explorer Roy Ganor
April 09, 10
11:23 [pdt-dev] PDT and web services explorer Jeff Dafoe
April 07, 10
07:55 [pdt-dev] Can you build a new dltk version for the latest api change? èåä
06:31 [pdt-dev] a nice overview of PHP 5.3 language features Roy Ganor
April 05, 10
05:01 [pdt-dev] AUTO: Colin Thorne/UK/IBM is out of the office until 25/04/2001. (returning 06/04/2010) Colin Thorne
04:06 [pdt-dev] Fwd: [Dltk-dev] [BUILD] I-I201004041621-201004041621 èåä
00:00 [pdt-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.pdt portal on behalf of emo
March 31, 10
10:05 Re: [pdt-dev] Welcome Zhao Zhongwei as a new tools.pdt Committer èåä
09:38 RE: [pdt-dev] Welcome Zhao Zhongwei as a new tools.pdt Committer Roy Ganor
09:11 [pdt-dev] Welcome Zhao Zhongwei as a new tools.pdt Committer portal on behalf of Roy Ganor
00:41 Re: [pdt-dev] Outline view supporting inherited super class methods/properties? èåä
March 30, 10
16:03 [pdt-dev] Outline view supporting inherited super class methods/properties? Nicklas Gummesson
09:03 [pdt-dev] Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Ideas for PDT èåä
March 27, 10
08:27 Re: [pdt-dev] Question about Xdebug èåä
08:18 Re: [pdt-dev] Question about Xdebug Niel
08:18 Re: [pdt-dev] Question about Xdebug Niel
03:43 Re: [pdt-dev] Question about Xdebug èåä
03:11 Re: [pdt-dev] Question about Xdebug ÐÑÐÑÐ ÐÐÐÐÑÑÐÐ
03:07 Re: [pdt-dev] Question about Xdebug ÐÑÐÑÐ ÐÐÐÐÑÑÐÐ
01:36 [pdt-dev] Question about Xdebug èåä
March 26, 10
02:39 [pdt-dev] Committer vote for Zhao Zhongwei has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of portal-noreply
March 23, 10
18:45 Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan Seva Lapsha
17:25 RE: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan Roy Ganor
05:18 Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan sNop
March 22, 10
15:04 Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan Robert Gruendler
14:58 Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan Nikolai Plath
14:54 Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan Seva Lapsha
09:26 RE: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan Sjaak Eenhuis
March 21, 10
00:01 [pdt-dev] Committer vote for Zhao Zhongwei has concluded successfully portal on behalf of Roy Ganor
March 20, 10
16:10 RE: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan Roy Ganor
16:07 RE: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan Roy Ganor
March 19, 10
18:16 Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan sNop
09:47 [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan Marijn van Zon
March 15, 10
00:01 [pdt-dev] Committer vote for Zhao Zhongwei has concluded successfully portal on behalf of Roy Ganor
March 14, 10
04:35 [pdt-dev] +1 for Zhao Zhongwei on tools.pdt portal on behalf of Q.S. Wang
March 13, 10
19:08 [pdt-dev] +1 for Zhao Zhongwei on tools.pdt portal on behalf of Shalom Gibly
19:08 [pdt-dev] +1 for Zhao Zhongwei on tools.pdt.incubator portal on behalf of Shalom Gibly
13:32 [pdt-dev] Vote for Committer status for Zhao Zhongwei has started portal on behalf of Roy Ganor
00:56 Re: [pdt-dev] Extending PDT 2.2 examples èåä
March 12, 10
15:31 [pdt-dev] Extending PDT 2.2 examples Jacques Fuentes
March 11, 10
09:47 [pdt-dev] +1 for Zhao Zhongwei on tools.pdt.incubator portal on behalf of Qiangsheng Wang
March 08, 10
01:08 [pdt-dev] +1 for Zhao Zhongwei on tools.pdt.incubator portal on behalf of Zhao Zhongwei
March 07, 10
19:10 Re: [pdt-dev] Code assist for Superclasses in another namespace Robert Gruendler
17:50 RE: [pdt-dev] Vote for Committer status for Zhao Zhongwei has started Qiangsheng Wang
06:06 RE: [pdt-dev] Code assist for Superclasses in another namespace Roy Ganor
05:41 RE: [pdt-dev] H2 index in DLTK Roy Ganor
03:45 [pdt-dev] Vote for Committer status for Zhao Zhongwei has started portal on behalf of Roy Ganor
March 05, 10
14:07 [pdt-dev] Code assist for Superclasses in another namespace Robert Gruendler
04:02 Re: [pdt-dev] H2 index in DLTK Alex Panchenko
00:00 [pdt-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.pdt portal on behalf of emo
March 04, 10
17:40 [pdt-dev] Te agreguà como amigo en Facebook Jorge Coello
06:59 RE: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Roy Ganor
02:54 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Robert Gründler
March 03, 10
20:10 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library èåä
19:46 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Alex Panchenko
19:39 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library èåä
19:34 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Alex Panchenko
19:22 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library èåä
16:32 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Robert Gruendler
16:10 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Robert Gruendler
10:56 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Robert Gruendler
09:44 RE: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Roy Ganor
09:44 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Robert Gruendler
09:35 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Alex Panchenko
09:30 RE: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Roy Ganor
09:30 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Robert Gruendler
09:24 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Robert Gruendler
09:16 RE: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Roy Ganor
09:07 RE: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Roy Ganor
08:59 Re: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Alex Panchenko
08:53 RE: [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Roy Ganor
07:07 [pdt-dev] No code assistance for PHP Language Library Robert Gruendler
March 01, 10
12:56 Re: [pdt-dev] H2 index in DLTK Alex Panchenko
12:16 RE: [pdt-dev] H2 index in DLTK Roy Ganor
10:39 [pdt-dev] H2 index in DLTK Alex Panchenko
09:23 Re: [pdt-dev] Extending the project wizard Robert Gruendler
09:07 Re: [pdt-dev] Extending the project wizard Alex Panchenko
February 27, 10
04:59 Re: [pdt-dev] API Change in PHPSourceParserFactory Alex Panchenko
04:41 [pdt-dev] API Change in PHPSourceParserFactory Robert Gruendler
February 26, 10
10:18 RE: [pdt-dev] Newbie question: asking for help to get a PDTdevelopment environment setup Roy Ganor
05:07 Re: [pdt-dev] Newbie question: asking for help to get a PDT development environment setup èåä
05:03 Re: [pdt-dev] Newbie question: asking for help to get a PDT development environment setup Robert Gruendler
February 25, 10
19:26 Re: [pdt-dev] Newbie question: asking for help to get a PDT development environment setup èåä
17:22 Re: [pdt-dev] Newbie question: asking for help to get a PDT development environment setup Robert Gruendler
February 24, 10
15:31 Re: [pdt-dev] Extending the project wizard Robert Gruendler
February 18, 10
00:50 [pdt-dev] about code in GlobalTypesStrategy.getReplacementRange èåä
February 17, 10
20:35 Re: [pdt-dev] Which version do you plan distribute with Galileo SR2 ? sNop
February 15, 10
03:22 Re: [pdt-dev] Unable to open editor Robert Gründler
03:17 RE: [pdt-dev] Unable to open editor Roy Ganor
00:30 Re: [pdt-dev] Newbie question: asking for help to get a PDT development environment setup èåä
February 14, 10
12:35 Re: [pdt-dev] Unable to open editor Alex Panchenko

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10