From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sNop
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 6:58 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] When will be new bugfix release of SR1?

 Hi,

I want to ask for whole community, when do you plan to release new I or M build?

Because there are more bugs, which make SR1 unusable e.g. bugs 326247, 323883 and 321178 (  it's important for users with Win XP 64bit OS, I have upgraded to Win 7 64bit, because this bug doesn't exists on this platform and it's not important for me now :) )

Thank you

Back to the top