[pdt-dev] It's possible to debug remote site ( files on the FTP )

Hi developers,

I want to ask you if this is possible with PDT 2.2.0 or PDT 2.2.1 SR1 version.

In Remote System Explorer perspective, when I create some new ftp connection and when I do right click on the some file folder or root folder, so in context menu is item with label Create Remote Project, when I select this item, so whole FTP ( all files and files ) are copied somewhere I don't know where and in PHP Explorer is created folder with the name of the FTP .e.g. ftpXX.com_(ftp.XXX.sk).

So this was creating remote ftp project.

And now, I do right click on some php file in this project and select Debug as PHP Web Page or PHP Script and this exception in consolelog occures:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2010-10-05 12:01:48.957
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Launching firma (1)".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.eclipse.php.internal.debug.core.launching.XDebugExeLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(XDebugExeLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:
187)
        at org.eclipse.php.internal.debug.core.launching.PHPLaunchDelegateProxy.launch(PHPLaunchDelegateProxy.java:106)
        at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:853)
        at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:702)
        at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:923)
        at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1126)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

So I want to ask you, if It's possible to debug project which is on FTP?

remote debug? or something similar? I don't know.

Thank you for any advices and suggestions.