[pde-ui-dev] Coloring Labels with a ListViewer

Hello all,

I've just began writing a plugin for Eclipse, and there's something (which is probably not that complicated) that I just can't achieve.

I've made a View, using a ListViewer. The viewer has a ContentProvider and a LabelProvider. The LabelProvider also implements IColorDecorator. I'd like to color the text that is shown depending on the elements that are displayed.

Is that possible?

Any advice would be highly appreciated :)

Cheers,

Sébastien

--
Sébastien Pennec