[pde-ui-dev] Understanding Product Editor Validation

Hello PDE-UI Team,

I am currently developing an eclipse forms application. I need some input validation like in the Product Editor. I looked at the code and I understand most of it, but I can not find the lines where the Error/Warning messages are created.

As an example:
In class WindowImagesSection in method createClient() all the inputs for different image file names are generated. Subclasses of AbstractFormValidator check their content. When there is no such file a error message is displayed. But where is the code to display the message (it smoothly fades in just where the page heading is, very nice ;-) ? I know how the String is constructed but I can not find the graphical representation an the logic triggering the display...

I hope my question is not completely off-topic...

Thank you,

Martin

Back to the top