[pde-dev] Discontinue API Tools ( was Re: What do API tools want here?)

So now three month later, still no one know why API tools complains, or even what the error message means. Ed has done some analysis and even found that all quick fixes are broken here and even adding code in mini steps do not help any further.

For me the question is if there is no support, no maintenance or development available if it is time to discontinue API tools, as even the build-setup is horrible complex and hard to perform including calling helper mojos and ant scripts.

SO if PDE itself can't master its own API tools I think its time to face the truth and recommend to stop using it and migrate to other techniques.