[pde-dev] PDE Contribution

Tried releasing last night, all appeared to work, but I came in this morning to see that nothing had been tagged.  The tests will fail in the next I build.

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 297179. Import Plug-ins  with multiple versions wrongly replaces content (FIXED)
+ Bug 297187. UI polish for Delete Plug-in Projects dialog (FIXED)
+ Bug 297233. PDE thinks nightly builds come from the future (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.pde.ui
org.eclipse.pde.ui.tests

Back to the top