[pde-dev] PDE build SVN support

Hi,
I had some problems yesterday, trying to use SVN fetch tasks in a build. My JVM simply died on a SIGSEGV. Having seen that before when using older svn clients, I came to suspect that the fetch task wasn't quite up-to-date.

After some searching, I found the source for it, downloaded it, and updated the libraries to svnant 1.3 and rebuilt. I patched my build with the new bundle and after that, everything built just fine.

Given that this seems to be an external project, I'm not sure who's in charge. Is there a bugzilla component for it? The information at sourceforge is very scarce.

The project seems to be in need of some updates.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top