Re: [pde-dev] PDE Website Updated

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Andrew Niefer <aniefer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris,
I wanted to start an articles/examples section on the website, however I don't know anything about php.

No worries, I want us to minimize using the website for most things and move the rest of it to the wiki.

There does appear to be a couple of articles in there in CVS.  Would you be able to clean up one of these (perhaps the cheat sheets) to fit the new look/feel of the site.  Then I could try to use that as an example for doing more.

As I continue my conquest to redo the PDE website and wiki, can you just use the wiki for these resources?
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Resources

Just add them and I'll work on beautifying and organizing :)

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top