Re: [pde-dev] PDE Website Updated

Chris,
I wanted to start an articles/examples section on the website, however I don't know anything about php.

There does appear to be a couple of articles in there in CVS.  Would you be able to clean up one of these (perhaps the cheat sheets) to fit the new look/feel of the site.  Then I could try to use that as an example for doing more.

-Andrew

Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/20/2009 05:45 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[pde-dev] PDE Website Updated

Hey guys, I'm working on updating the website a bit.
    http://www.eclipse.org/pde

If you have any ideas, let me know. The goal is to simplify the site and get more stuff on the wiki. I'm in the process of converting our 'Get Involved' page (http://www.eclipse.org/pde/pde-ui/get_involved.php) to a contributor guide that I'm crafting on the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Contributor_Guide)

Feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465

http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk_______________________________________________