[pde-dev] PDE Website Updated

Hey guys, I'm working on updating the website a bit.
    http://www.eclipse.org/pde

If you have any ideas, let me know. The goal is to simplify the site and get more stuff on the wiki. I'm in the process of converting our 'Get Involved' page (http://www.eclipse.org/pde/pde-ui/get_involved.php) to a contributor guide that I'm crafting on the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Contributor_Guide)

Feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top