RE: [pde-dev] -1 for Simon Archer

As cool as Wassim is, I beg to differ here.  In particular, it is not clear
that we need to worry about where the Picasso effort goes while it is still
incubating.  I would suggest that while incubating the work go on wherever
it will be best facilitated and attract people to work on it.  When it is
complete and graduates then we can worry about the final resting place
(uhhh, home).

It would be a shame to see time, energy and enthusiasm for a helpful effort
such as this be squandered.  We could have made the same arguments about API
tooling (i.e., it really should be of interest/benefit to Java developers at
large).

Jeff