Re: [pde-dev] Eclipse PDE and Spring can not locate applicationContext.xml

Fix the issue by adding the following:

Added the line:
Eclipse-BuddyPolicy: registered
To the binary plugin manifest.mf file

Added the line:
Eclipse-RegisterBuddy: com.agfa.websend.rcp.spring.SpringBinaryPlugin
To the source plugin manifest.mf
The 'com.agfa.websend.rcp.spring.SpringBinaryPlugin' is the binary plug-ins
id

Figured this out by following these directions:
http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/31763/0/page/3