[pde-dev] Exporting plug-in with linked resources?

Greetings,

I have a plug-in project set up within Eclipse, with one folder that is a linked resource.  On the Build Configuration page, I have selected many items from within the linked resource to include when I export the plug-in.  However, when I use the Export Wizard to do so, none of the items from my linked resource are included
L.  The export succeeds without error, and everything _else_ is in the exported directory…but it is like my linked resources are being totally ignored.  I _must_ be doing something wrong…any “gotchas” using linked resources in this manner?  Essentially, I have some libraries which I wish to include when I export the plug-in, but do not wish to physically include in my plug-in project.  Any help is _greatly_ appreciated.  Thanks!

- Ryan

Back to the top