Re: [pde-dev] Strange check-out problem with PDE

I see, so the marking of the file as dead has kind of affected all past revisions too. Weird.

Chris

Del Myers wrote:
Thanks for looking into this, but just seeing the file doesn't quite fix the problem. I'm still not able to check the project out because, I guess, the file is dead.

I want to check out several versions of the project, and I can't do that because of this file. Thanks again.

Del.

Back to the top