[pde-dev] Getting project location

Hi all,
i m creating plugin for my envivronment.for my plugin to access some
of my file in the general location in the hard  disk i have hard coded
the plugin. i want to make it generalised for all the user.now i have
hard coded the path in the code.

public RecordingUpload(IWorkbenchWindow window){

                try{
                        BaseSelectionListenerAction
baseSelectionListenerAction = new
ExportResourcesAction(window);
                        IStructuredSelection structuredSelection =
baseSelectionListenerAction.getStructuredSelection();
                        IResource currentResource
=(IResource)structuredSelection.getFirstElement();
                        System.out.println(" workspace.fullpath:"+
currentResource.getFullPath());

i m using this code to get the path in one of my menu.when i take that
menu i m getting java.lang.NullPointerException. please correct me if
i m wrong the way or the place i m using.Recording Upload in my menu
class constructor.
plz guide me where and how i have to use this code to get the project
location.

thanks in advance

Prakash

Back to the top