Re: [pde-dev] Wizard click of Next button

On Aug 27, 2007, at 11:38 PM, Rama Krishna wrote:

Hi,

I have a eclipse wizard with 2 pages. I want to know how to code the "On Next" click event?

Based on when the user click Next button i want to put the data on a table in 2nd page.

When the user click the Next button the method getNextPage() is called.
It returns the next wizard page to be displayed.

In this method you can call a method (written by you) to update what is displayed on the second page before it
is actually shown.

For example, let's assume that you have three classes: MyWizard (the main wizard class), Page1 and Page2 (classes implementing the two wizard pages). Overriding the getNextPage() method in class Page1 will do the trick:

@Override
public IWizardPage getNextPage() {
	MyWizard wizard = (MyWizard)getWizard();

        Page2 page2 = wizard.getPage2();
->      page2.updateWithNewInformation();

        return summaryPage;
}

I hope this helps.

Cheers,