[pde-dev] FW: Drag column into another control

From: Sumitabh Kansal
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 1:35 PM
To: 'eclipse.platform.swt@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Drag column into another control

Hello,

I am using a tree table to display attributes of my data object. I would like to provide grouping in the tree table by dragging columns into another control (may be a tree structure) to show user the current grouping columns visually.

I am trying to add a listener to the tree table and tree columns in there using SWT.DRAG, but when I try to drag a column, I never get this drag event. I can see the columns being moved to reorder, but could not figure out a way to drag columns onto another control.

Any help in solving this problem will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sumitabh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top