[pde-dev] Argument Tooltips

Hi everybody

I've implemented a code complete system into some plugins I'm working on but I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to go about implementing argument tooltips. Not the big tooltip which goes next to the completions box but once you’ve selected a method it’s a small tooltip above your statement with its arguments "socket:Socket, keepAlive:Boolean" and when a user adds another , the next argument goes bold.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Back to the top