[pde-dev] Branding the product using IProductProvider

Title: Branding the product using IProductProvider

Dear All,

I want to  use the dynamic extension  for the branding  org.eclipse.core.runtime.products for which I am extending the  IProductProvider

And giving own implementation of Iproduct.

But I'm not getting this new product listed in the Run dialog.
Could anyone give me some hints on this area, any documentation or code sample ?

Best Regards,
AnuĀ

Back to the top