From: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of divya d
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:14 AM
To: pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pde-dev] plugin development api for opening files

hi.. i am working on plugin development in eclipse and i am stuck at a point.. i would like to know what api does eclipse use to open a file... my application basically needs to open the plugin.xml file upon a mouse click from a user interface... is it possible to do that and if so how? it would be a great help if someone could help me out on this...
regards,
divya

Back to the top