[pde-dev] RE: plugin development api for opening files

hi...

maybe i din put that clearly. what i am trying to do here is to integrate a
user interface with a plugin...

so my aim here is to have a user interface and when the user say clicks "ok"
in my ui, i want the plugin.xml file to open up... basically i have a plugin
which when run just pops up a ui. now i want to make sure through this ui
when the user says "ok" the plugin.xml file for the same plugin opens up in
the manifest editor.

so the mose click can be captured in my java code but i want to know how to
initiate a file open operation after that mouse click...

Divya