[pde-dev] Discouraged use of WorkbenchAdapterBuilder.registerAdapters()

Hi all,
I am developing an RCP application and I am using the Common Navigator. I have had some problem to visualize the root project, so I have read in the mailing list that it's needed to add "WorkbenchAdapterBuilder.registerAdapters()" command in the WorkbenchAdvisor class. This one solves my problem, but this class depences by org.eclipse.ui.ide and more its use is discouraged because It's declared in a internal package.

Can someone suggest me another solution??

Thanks Alex

Back to the top