[pde-dev] Triggering Content Assistance

Hi there
I wonder if anyone has any idea how I would go about triggering
content assistance from a keyboard shortcut (say Ctrl +J)?

I should actually define this more, CTRL + J already triggers an
action, to insert a code snippet. If the user hasnt entered the code
snippet trigger text I want to give them a list of options that they
could trigger.

We already implement content assist but that is from the ctrl + space
trigger (which I think is default)

So, I am a bit confused about how to go about triggering it.

Many thanks in advance for any help that any of you might be able to provide!

--
Mark Drew
Blog: http://www.markdrew.co.uk/blog/

Back to the top