Re: [pde-dev] Discouraged use of WorkbenchAdapterBuilder.registerAdapters()

Alessandro,

Brian Bauman
    IBM Software Group - Austin, TX
    Eclipse Committer
    baumanbr@xxxxxxxxxx
    (512) 838 -2938 (T/L 678-2938)

Alessandro Assab <aassab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/06/2006 04:14 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[pde-dev] Discouraged use of        WorkbenchAdapterBuilder.registerAdapters()

Hi all,
I am developing an RCP application and I am using the Common Navigator.
I have had some problem to visualize the root project, so I have read in
the mailing list that it's needed to add
"WorkbenchAdapterBuilder.registerAdapters()" command in the
WorkbenchAdvisor class.
This one solves my problem, but this class depences by
org.eclipse.ui.ide and more its use is discouraged because It's declared
in a internal package.

Can someone suggest me another solution??

Thanks Alex