Re: [pde-dev] Open multiple files with an editor

Hi Maria!

Darren's definitely put you on the right track.  I just wanted to
clarify that you're not using a MultiPageEditorPart instead of a
FileEditorInput; it's actually that you're populating pages of a
multi-page editor with multiple file inputs (see MultiPageEditorPart's
addPage(IEditorPart, IEditorInput) method in the API link from
Darren).

Lastly, the eclipse wiki link that Darren may be referring to is:
http://eclipsewiki.editme.com/CreatingANewEditor

If you have more questions like this, try the eclipse newsgroups
(http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html).  The platform newsgroup is
the best place for this question ;-)

Yours,
Cherie.