Re: [pde-dev] Open multiple files with an editor

Maria,

I'm not quite sure, but it seems as if you want a MultiPageEditorPart,
instead of the single FileEditorInput.

http://help.eclipse.org/help31/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/api/org/eclipse/ui/part/MultiPageEditorPart.html

You'll need a document editor and a contributor, and obviously will
have to handle the changes between tabs.  There's an example in the
eclipse wiki somewhere.

Bear in mind that I'm far from an expert in this area, so take that
URL with a grain of salt.

Good luck,
-Darren