[pde-dev] Refreshing and clean(rebuild) true a plugin

Hello All.

I have made a plugin than executes several commands. In these commands it makes several changes to the file system. Normally i would press F5 and then do a clean(rebuild) Now i would like to end my plugin with these two features. So i can just run my plugin and not have to first run the plugin then do a refresh and then a clean.

Are there some examples how to access these "standard" command from my plugin and execute them?

Already tnx,

Gabe

Back to the top