Re: [pde-dev] Win32RefreshProvider

Hi Cherie,

Thanks for your reply and the links.  I really appreciate it.
I think I got it working in my program.  I just simply instantiate the
Win32RefreshProvider and then call its installMonitor with a parameter
of IFolder and a parameter of derived IRefreshResult class.  It does
the refresh but there is about 2 secs delay.  I will try to look into
the links to search for the right way to implement this.

Do you know whether there is a way to detect a new add folder to IProject?
I know there is a IResourceChangeListener, but it does not detect the ADD event.

Again, thanks for the help.
Happy Chinese New Year!

Regards,
-Jason :)