[pde-dev] Win32RefreshProvider

Hi,

I tried to use the default behavior of
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.refresh.win32.Win32RefreshProvider.
 I added the extension point which I copied from platform plugin
developer guide.  I thought the extension point will register the
Win32RefreshProvider to monitor the external files and refresh the
workspace properly, but I didn't get it working.  Do I need to
programmatically link the Win32RefreshProvider to my workspace?

Please help if you know how to get Win32RefreshProvider working.

Thanks,
-Jason

Back to the top