[pde-dev] storing object in window

hellu,

I am building an RCP application with Eclipse 3.0.

I have a connection object that I create in an action object. I want to store this connection object some where such that other actions can also use this. Where do I store my connection object ?
I was looking at the windos configurer, that has something like:

getWorkbenchConfigurer().getWindowConfigurer(window).setData(SOME_KEY, SOME_DATA);

But that is coupled to the Workbench, but I want to couple it to a workbench window, as such that when I open a new window, I can make a connection to an other backend system.

Please some advice on how to do this ?

Regards,
Eddie

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/