[pde-dev] Problem with Project properties popup

Hello,

I have developed a plug-in that places a new property page to the
project properties.

When I click on the "Project" pull-down menu and select the "Properties"
entry, the properties dialog shows up and I can also see my property
page. But when I right-click on a project (on the Package Explorer
window) and then select the "Properties" popup, I don't see my property
page. (but I see all the other property pages).

Here is my plugin.xml,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?eclipse version="3.0"?>
<plugin
   id="comnets.plugin.pme"
   name="PME Plug-in"
   version="1.0.0"
   provider-name="ComNets"
   class="comnets.plugin.pme.PmePlugin">

   <runtime>
      <library name="pme.jar">
         <export name="*"/>
      </library>
   </runtime>

   <requires>
      <import plugin="org.eclipse.ui"/>
      <import plugin="org.eclipse.core.runtime"/>
      <import plugin="org.eclipse.core.resources"/>
      <import plugin="org.eclipse.jdt.core"/>
   </requires>

   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.propertyPages">
      <page
            objectClass="org.eclipse.core.resources.IProject"
            name="PME Extensions"
            nameFilter="*"
            class="comnets.plugin.pme.properties.PMEPropertyPage"
            id="comnets.plugin.pme.properties.samplePropertyPage">
      </page>
   </extension>

</plugin>

Should I also include another "extension point" entry or do some other
thing? I would appreciate if someone can help me on this.

Kind regards,
Asanga

ComNets,
University of Bremen,