Re: [paho-dev] Contribution of MQTT Servers (Mosquitto and RSMB)

So the next step is to submit the proposal to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx in html format.

We will also need a very short presentation to give to the Board in order to get their approval for dual-licensing the project. Two recent examples of such a presentation are attached.