Re: [paho-dev] Contribution of MQTT Servers (Mosquitto and RSMB)

On 24/06/2013 9:07 AM, Ian Craggs wrote:
I thought that Roger had indicated that some other location had been discussed for Mosquitto

Roger - Can you remind me what was discussed? Another alternative is to make Mosquitto a peer to Paho, under the still-being-discussed M2M top level project. To be honest, there is almost no difference between those two options from the perspective of the Eclipse Development Process.

I am assuming that you have no desire to take Mosquitto to the EclipseRT. If my assumption is incorrect, please chime in!

Back to the top