Re: [paho-dev] Contribution of MQTT Servers (Mosquitto and RSMB)

Mike, Roger, and all,

I've made updates to the Mosquitto project proposal:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VQ9bCsJ_XYL9-y10CnE9ApjyPl7y4iYh_TTf5GQDDsU

I could make other improvements, but thought this was a good time to get some feedback.

Ian