[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Changelogs and specific version updates
- From: Vladimir Prus <vladimir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:15:04 +0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130510 Thunderbird/17.0.6
I have a couple questions about the 'Check for Updates' command.
- Is there a way to provide list of thing changed in specific version of an IU? If not, any plans to implement it? And if there
are no such plans and rolling a custom solution is the only way, what would be the appropriate way to represent this in IU metadata?
- If a repository has several versions of one IU, can I select which one gets installed?
CodeSourcery / Mentor Graphics