Re: [p2-dev] The updates are available notification

Hey,

You can find the p2 code in the class AutomaticUpdatesPopup.
The opening of the popup is triggered from an early startup extension point.
You will see that the SDK support for popup is limited, and IIRC Mylyn has
a fancier looking class to start from.

HTH

Pascal

IIRC Mylyn has a fancier looking popup implementation but