Re: [p2-dev] product builds

Hi Scott.

I'm not a PDE/Build expert, but I was in a similar situation.  The best approach I could come up with, without getting dirty and writing some additional ant logic, was to break the build into 3 builds: one to build features, and then two builds for each product using the results of the first build as an input.  I really didn't want to write ant code.

Rather than do that, I switched my build to Tycho which supports building multiple products as part of the build.

Brian.