[p2-dev] Branching this week

As discussed during yesterday's call, we will be branching later this week in order to proceed with the bulk of the API changes. After that point and for several weeks, ALL work (bug fix, new feature, API changes, ...) will exclusively be happening in this branch.
This means that this week I-build contribution is likely be our contribution for M3 unless major issues are being discovered.

Please get your workspaces ready for this changes and if you have patches pending get ready to release them right after the branching so they don't get stale.

PaScaL

Back to the top