[p2-dev] P2 on IBM Z/OS

Are there any know issues that would prevent running Equinox P2 on IBM’s z/OS?  I realize that Equinox does not provide any native launchers for IBM z/OS.  However, I should be able to start Equinox using the appropriate JFE command line arguments.

I’m interested in using P2 within IBM’s z/OS USS environment.  However, P2 is having some issues w/ EBCDIC-ASCII conversions.  I’m familiar with P2, but new to USS.  I hoping there are some settings within the USS environment I may be missing.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Dennis O'Flynn
Technical Consultant
compuware