RE: [p2-dev] Backporting p2 to Eclipse 3.4

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the quick answer. I will start looking into the p2 plugins
and give it a try.
I'll get back if I get any results or get stuck in the process.

Marius Cetateanu
DevTech  - Software Engineer
Freescale Semiconductor Romania SRL
45, Tudor Vladimirescu Street