[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Under what circumstances are sites added to the list of available software sites?
- From: "Daffin, Miles \(IT\)" <Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:10:29 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: normal
- Priority: normal
- Thread-index: Ackzl4lA4eYYK8MJRNeRCC2v6FRGWg==
- Thread-topic: Under what circumstances are sites added to the list of available software sites?
I notice that new
sites sometimes appear in the P2 UI's list of available software sites when I
browse and install IUs. Can anyone tell me under what circumstances this is
supposed to happen and where the site URLs are got from?
Morgan Stanley |
Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error.