From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daffin, Miles (IT)
Sent: 21 October 2008 17:10
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: [p2-dev] Under what circumstances are sites added to the list of available software sites?

Dear All,

I notice that new sites sometimes appear in the P2 UI's list of available software sites when I browse and install IUs. Can anyone tell me under what circumstances this is supposed to happen and where the site URLs are got from?

Thanks,

Miles

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx