[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Inapplicable IUs visible in P2 UI.
- From: "Daffin, Miles \(IT\)" <Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:57:32 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: normal
- Priority: normal
- Thread-index: AckzlbopPmuQFeaORX+HTqX4oxLjkA==
- Thread-topic: Inapplicable IUs visible in P2 UI.
Can anyone tell me
why I can see this IU in the P2 UI of my windows 3.4 installation?
Remote Access and Device Development > AB/MWT for Linux
In 3.3 there was a
checkbox to "ignore features not applicable to this environment". Should I be
able to see such inapplicable IUs in 3.4?
Morgan Stanley |
Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error.