[p2-dev] Inapplicable IUs visible in P2 UI.

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me why I can see this IU in the P2 UI of my windows 3.4 installation?

Ganymede > Remote Access and Device Development > AB/MWT for Linux GTK

In 3.3 there was a checkbox to "ignore features not applicable to this environment". Should I be able to see such inapplicable IUs in 3.4?

Cheers,

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx