[ormf-dev] Testing guidelines, first draft

Title: Testing guidelines, first draft

Hi

Attached is a very draft version of test design guidelines. I will add more text and graphics when Im further done with the GUIdancer example project. Feel free to comment on every  part but keep in mind that the document will become much easier to understand once the example is finished (hopefully this week).

@ B., Yahya: Please look specifically into possibilities to connect our workflow to something like Testopia.

I have added two colleagues of mine to the recipients to get some feedback from real testers.

Achim

<<Testing Guidelines for the Eclipse ORMF project.pdf>>